Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-19-2015, 10:37 AM   #15
Magz_rule

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam_Cam View Post
I stopped ordering from Phasetek when the licenses plate bulbs I bought blew after a few months and they wanted me to fill out a bunch of forms to send them back. No thanks.

If the USPS site only has pre-shipment info, it probably means Phasetek hasn't actually mailed it yet, otherwise it would be recorded in the USPS system when it was scanned in.

This x100. I bought 4 bulbs from them for a total of 50$. Thought it would be good to support a camaro vendor. After only a couple months 3 out of 4 were dead. I called and asked about a warranty and they told me to fill out an RMA and they would send them out to be tested before he could do anything. These are nothing but 1.99$ china led bulbs. Not worth the time to wait for them to decide if they should warranty them or not. Ordered some replacements from Vled and what do you know.. no issues. No more Phastek for me..
Magz_rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 11:11 AM   #16
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magz_rule View Post
This x100. I bought 4 bulbs from them for a total of 50$. Thought it would be good to support a camaro vendor. After only a couple months 3 out of 4 were dead. I called and asked about a warranty and they told me to fill out an RMA and they would send them out to be tested before he could do anything. These are nothing but 1.99$ china led bulbs. Not worth the time to wait for them to decide if they should warranty them or not. Ordered some replacements from Vled and what do you know.. no issues. No more Phastek for me..
Magz_rule,

The RMA form is us to get the warranty taken care of for you. Our policy is 30 days no questions asked replacements, after the 30 days we will need the bulbs back to verify the issue. Once the issue is verified we will send a new set.

The reason we ask for the defective bulbs back is to get with the manufacturers we deal with and get the warranty covered on our end. Some manufacturers have different warranty rules that they must follow and we must do the same.

We do apologize for the paper work that is needed but that is to make sure that our returns department knows what to do when they get the return. If you have any other questions or concerns please send us a email to support@phastekperformance.com

Thank you,
Ricardo
Old 01-19-2015, 01:03 PM   #17
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
I've never heard anything but positive reviews from our customers who receive our CAI through Phastek, also I have heard that they are pretty quick with shipping product out. My guess was it was a USPS issue, Phastek is a good reputable company to deal with and I am sure they will take care of it for you

Last edited by Sales @ CAI Inc; 01-19-2015 at 01:42 PM.
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:23 AM   #18
cybercoaster

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anv, 1972 RS
I ordered some JBA plug wires from them yesterday and they shipped out the same day - email came in late yesterday.
cybercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:48 AM   #19
MLAZ1990

Drives: 2012 black camaro 2LS
I've ordered several parts from them and never had an issue! Now lately they never answer their phones!
SLP Loud Mouth 1 Exhaust, K&N CAI, RS Headlights, NightOwl V2 halo kit, ZL1 Grille, Custom 2LS Emblems, Green Footwells, GM GFX splitter, Ace Alloy Convex All Matte Black Wheels(20x9 & 20x10.5) wrapped in Toyo Proxe STII(255/45/20 & 295/40/20)
MLAZ1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 01:55 PM   #20
CyberGreyConvertible
Dunder Mifflin Inc.

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Convertible
Just a quick update: Phastek overnighted me both of the orders via UPS and I got them today. I can't thank them enough for such tremendous customer service, they stayed in contact the entire time. This reassures the fact that it's not Phastek having issues with shipping, it's USPS.

Thank you to Phastek customer service!
CyberGreyConvertible is offline   Reply With Quote