Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 12-07-2022, 06:45 AM   #15
acammer
GPI Sales Consultant

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnch Mny View Post
I don't think I would mess with doing that....

I was going to do the pipe method as well, then thought this is 2022 surely there is something better. I bought a simulator off EBAY, unfortunately I didn't have much luck with it.

Then I bought this one. Another member on here recommended it and has had success with it. I tried it and used on the way to Kentucky, which is about a 6 hour drive. I couldn't get it to hold the dreaded light off for more then about 20 minutes. I talked to the seller, who was super helpful. I ended up swapping mine for another and haven't had any issues since.... Granted I haven't taken it on any multi hour trips. So far so good and it's just 2 AA batteries and I throw it in the center console.

http://www.spooftpms.com/

The website seems cheesy but I'm telling you the seller is awesome and it was worth the risk to me.
Thanks for sharing. Website is a little dated, but the product makes sense, and is priced reasonably. May need to order one of these up and try it...
GPI Max Package 2.0: Brodix BR7 heads/GPI porting, MAX3 cam, ST2116LSR, BSR Max Lift rockers, LS7 LSXR with 103mm TB, Vararam OTR, Mcleod RXT, G-Force/Strange 9" IRS setup with 4.63 gear. 551whp, 11.1@124mph.
Got a question about a GPI product? Feel free to shoot me a message!
acammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 10:49 AM   #16
0stones0
It don’t come easy.

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Ended up going this route. The pic is really lit up so you can see it. My interior is fairly dark in ambient light so, it’s hardly noticeable. Besides, having something in my trunk or glovebox that doesn’t actually tell me what my pressures are at seems, fruitless. To each their own.