Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-26-2013, 09:40 PM   #155
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK AGE 53 View Post
I must be the King of Pointless then, I've only put maybe 60 miles on my SS since buying it three months ago......but to be King of Pointless you really have to step it up. One of my cars has been sitting for 45 years, another has been sitting for only 30 years. Now anyone can own a car that's been just sitting around, now what makes me King of Pointless, 812 miles on the 45 year sitter and 1200 miles on the 30 year sitter.....that's how.
...and that's what makes the world go 'round! Individuality. The freedom of choice that we have here in America makes us intrinsically unique. If I was only able to have been fortunate enough to stash away rides like you...but, we often live vicariously through others as such as yourself!
Old 08-27-2013, 12:39 AM   #156
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweiten View Post
Don't take this the wrong way. But to all you Garage Queen owners out there. Why? I wonder why some of you own a 2010 2SS with every option and yet they only have 3000 miles on the car. Why don't you drive it? Why do you let it just sit there when you have already paid for it or are still making payments? Again, don't take this the wrong way. I'm just wondering.
I guess I would be one of those GQ. Mine is paid off for and just under 3300 miles on a 2011 2SS/RS with many features except sun roof. I don't drive it very often because I want to keep the mileage down as I plan on keeping this car for a lifetime. Plus this is more of a summer cruise car or car show vehicle for me. This vehicle is not my DD. I definitely don't drive it in the winter here in Iowa due to all the sand and salt that is laid on the streets. Everyone has their own reasons as to why they want to drive or store their vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DagoCountyGee View Post
They can't afford to fill her up every week.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote