Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 01-22-2024, 02:44 PM   #155
d2cheer

Drives: 2013 2SS Vert, 1968, 1971 Camaro
Finally got all my money back and they took care of the loan...

The had the balls to relist the car while it was still in my name and before they paid me back...

My wife wants to sue them for fraud. We probably have a case after speaking with our attorney but I don't want the hassle. Not sure what good it would do.

The search is on.

I could post the dealer on here with link to the car but I am not sure that is allowed.

You can see the hood is still not aligned in pictures. They just left some of the body work undone just like when I went to get it.

They only show one key also. There are 2. Probably just going to reprogram the new one and resell it.
d2cheer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 02:51 PM   #156
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Quote:
Originally Posted by d2cheer View Post
Finally got all my money back and they took care of the loan...

The had the balls to relist the car while it was still in my name and before they paid me back...

My wife wants to sue them for fraud. We probably have a case after speaking with our attorney but I don't want the hassle. Not sure what good it would do.

The search is on.

I could post the dealer on here with link to the car but I am not sure that is allowed.

You can see the hood is still not aligned in pictures. They just left some of the body work undone just like when I went to get it.

They only show one key also. There are 2. Probably just going to reprogram the new one and resell it.
Most states, you would win the case for fraud. Hell, most states have laws preventing sale of a vehicle with x amount of damage to it. I would actually recommend talking to the attorney because even if you only get a partial amount of money, it would be worth it just to say a big F U to the dealer.
Old 01-27-2024, 06:49 PM   #157
beaurrr

Drives: 2014 C7 z51 m7
I like the ride of my '24 SS 1LE more than I did with my C7 Z51 without the mag shocks. Especially in Tour. It's downright plush. My other car is a '24 Mini Cooper S and that car rides quite harsh and jiggly, even when not in Sport mode. Of the three cars, the 1LE is easily the most comfortable. And the best handling, which frankly, seem like a bit of magic.

Now, as to the seats; a little more recline, and I'd be a happy man.
beaurrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 08:48 PM   #158
Kamero6

Drives: 6th Gen LT1
20" rims and runflats its a poor choice. Looks good for sure.

Mustang stayed with 18" and the rims don't look as good as the camaro ones but ride must be better (I need to own one to judge, but sidewall is bigger for sure.)
Kamero6 is online now   Reply With Quote