Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds > Interior Parts & Accessories
View our official forum sponsors list.

AWE Tuning

Old 02-03-2017, 07:29 AM   #1
PFYC

Drives: Yes
How many combinations of Lloyd Mats does PFYC offer for your Camaro? Guess and win!

How many combinations of Lloyd Mats does PFYC offer for your Camaro? Guess and win!

Even if you have a set of these premium Lloyd Mats, we may entice you to pick up another set.

How many combinations of Lloyd Mats does PFYC offer for your Gen 6 Camaro? Give us the answer and win your set for free!

It may take an Einstein to answer. Do you want Velourtex, the luxurious feel of the top of the line Luxe or the original and most popular Ultimat? What color carpet? Do you want a 2 piece set or 4 piece set? Would you like the trunk mat to match? Now to the licensed, embroidered logos; there are more than 20 to choose from. You can even upgrade the mat binding to one of over a dozen colors.

Maybe you don't want to custom configure your own. PFYC has over 3 dozen of the most popular pre-made options available to choose from. Pick your set with one click and get them fast!

Your Lloyd Mats always ship for FREE at PFYC and we offer half price shipping to Canada.

Click the image below to see the options...

Click here to configure your set of Ultimats.

Click here to configure your set of Velourtex Mats.

Click here to configure your set of Luxe Mats.

Can you answer? Is it over 1,000,000 different available combinations? More? Less? If you have the formula, click a link above and then find our Contact Us page and let us know to win your free set. Don't have a clue? Click a link above, find our Contact Us page and send us your best guess to be entered into a contest to win a set.

Regardless, check out the options available and pick up a fresh set for the upcoming show season. There's no better place to buy your Lloyd Premium Floor Mats for your Gen 6 Camaro than at PFYC.

Last edited by PFYC; 03-17-2017 at 08:25 AM.
PFYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 08:09 AM   #2
2017 2SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010, 2SS, 2017 2SS on order
I may not have seen it on the order page, but is there any other shipping to Hawaii than $70 ground ? I don't even see anything excluding Hawaii or Alaska from the free shipping. I do see 1/2 shipping to Canada. I' not a cheap person but $70 ground that is a bit.
2017 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 08:25 AM   #3
PFYC

Even if you have a set of these premium Lloyd Mats, we may entice you to pick up another set.

How many combinations of Lloyd Mats does PFYC offer for your Gen 6 Camaro? Give us the answer and win your set for free!

It may take an Einstein to answer. Do you want Velourtex, the luxurious feel of the top of the line Luxe or the original and most popular Ultimat? What color carpet? Do you want a 2 piece set or 4 piece set? Would you like the trunk mat to match? Now to the licensed, embroidered logos; there are more than 20 to choose from. You can even upgrade the mat binding to one of over a dozen colors.

Maybe you don't want to custom configure your own. PFYC has over 3 dozen of the most popular pre-made options available to choose from. Pick your set with one click and get them fast!

Your Lloyd Mats always ship for FREE at PFYC and we offer half price shipping to Canada.

Click the image below to see the options...

Click here to configure your set of Ultimats.

Click here to configure your set of Velourtex Mats.

Click here to configure your set of Luxe Mats.

Can you answer? Is it over 1,000,000 different available combinations? More? Less? If you have the formula, click a link above and then find our Contact Us page and let us know to win your free set. Don't have a clue? Click a link above, find our Contact Us page and send us your best guess to be entered into a contest to win a set.

Regardless, check out the options available and pick up a fresh set for the upcoming show season. There's no better place to buy your Lloyd Premium Floor Mats for your Gen 6 Camaro than at PFYC.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:53 AM   #4
PFYC

Old 05-03-2017, 11:50 PM   #5
BasicCable

Drives: 2017 Camaro
What was the answer anyway? Unless it's still open for entry?

I'm just wondering. The formula is pretty simple so I was going to calculate it out of curiosity but then I hit a little part that I'd have to trial and error my way through and that just stopped me.
BasicCable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 02:02 PM   #6
PFYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasicCable View Post
What was the answer anyway? Unless it's still open for entry?

I'm just wondering. The formula is pretty simple so I was going to calculate it out of curiosity but then I hit a little part that I'd have to trial and error my way through and that just stopped me.
The contest is still going on.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:48 PM   #7
BasicCable

Drives: 2017 Camaro
Finally submitted then!
Had to sort of ignore one little thing in there because otherwise the answer is meaningless. I explained it a bit in the submission.
BasicCable is offline   Reply With Quote