Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-27-2016, 10:54 AM   #1
rvadim76

Drives: SOLD: 2012 Chevy Camaro 2SS
Thumbs up Thanks DYNOSTEVE for everything you have done for me!

Long story short: I have been dealing with Steve for one year so far and I can't brag enough about the outstanding tuning experience with Dynosteve (RDP store).

I didn't purchase the SCT X4 from him as I got the old SCTX3 version from a friend of mine but even then Steve has been a joy to do business with and his prices and customer service can't be beaten.
He got rid of my DTC codes related with VVT tables in the ECM tune (I have l99 converted to ls3), then he has been providing me with a new tune for free EVERY time I was upgrading my car.

So far I got: BBK headers, R2C CAI and AMD scoop, porter TB and finally I got a new cam - I can't thank him enough for his open minded approach and hard work! His customer service is amazing and he is always ready to help.

As you might realize my car is a completely different animal. The car is so much more fun to drive now than I can't express my feeling

1M Thanks DYNOSTEVE for everything you have done for me!

Kind regards,
Vadim
rvadim76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dynosteve, rdp, tuning rdp email