Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-17-2015, 03:29 PM   #1
BigShow1960
BigShow

Drives: 2017 1 Camaro + Chevy Avalanche
Release Impressions (so far)

I'm really please with what I'm seeing so far, the information that's coming out, and the early exposure to the automotive press.

I followed the other pony car release last year and was disappointed every time some new bit of information came out, heavier, not lighter, fewer ponies under the hood than expected, worse gas mileage, mid corner handling qualms, and so on.

I expect that we'll final weight once prototypes come off of the off the production line. Gas mileage will come after planned testing. I'd very happy with 455 ponies under the hood.

I'm looking forward to more information like options, interior trim options, and other information. What are your impressions and what further information do you think is pending over the next months?
BigShow1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:39 PM   #2
Red2014SS

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Camaro
I think the automotive press is going to go insane with rave reviews about the new Camaro. It is so advanced, that there really is nothing they can complain about (except visibility). They will love it. Chevy has totally crushed the competition with this car.