View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 11:38 PM   #14
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc7000 View Post
I will assume that the standard V-8 model will have wider rear tires then front and these all look as if the width is the same front and rear. So these are either I-4 turbo or V-6 engine models, looking at quad exhaust I want to say that these are V-6 engined cars. They look as though these cars sit lower then the current V-6 Camaro so maybe expect a better handling car even in base trim.
If you read the text, it says they made quiet a roar as they passed by. If these were I4s, or V6s, roar wouldn't be haven the word chosen. These are V8 models. Those are at least 275s on the rear I'm thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundhogSS View Post
Strange looking wheel cover disks.
Pretty normal anymore. The new Mustang used them as well. But its pretty easy to tell they have a very 2010-ish looking 5 spoke wheel in there. I'm glad GM continues to offer 5 spoke wheels on their sports cars...its a good look. I read awhile back that its pretty much a standard for GM to use a 5 spoke rim, but not sure how true that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JacFab View Post
Someone needs to try to photoshop through the see through mesh on the front.

It's tough to tell at the moment, but I'm not digging the lower grill opening.
I'm with some of the others on this...and not really convinced its the real front fascia just yet, but who knows...it could be.

Under the camo, it looks very much like the 5th gen, but I'm sure theres much going on under there we can't imagine.

There are a couple shots from when the car is just passing by the camera (not directly in front) where you can kind of read the tire model. Can anyone enhance these a bit more and see the actual size? Looks like 20s, but if this is a smaller car, they could be 19s.

Once we figure that out, we can more accurately come to a conclusion on wheel base.

Overall, very cool stuff!