View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 07:17 PM   #10
Firefighter

Drives: Black '13 2SS/RS/1LE w/NPP/NAV
I went through a similar thing with a local dealer to me. This is a dealer that I had been to many times for parts and even went with my Grandmother and helped her buy a Cobalt which she stroked a check for.

I'm a typical T-shirt and Jeans kind of guy. I also make a fairly decent living and so does my wife we both have excellent credit also. I went in and told them the truth, I was on the fence between a Camaro and a Corvette. I wanted to test drive them both and see what I really thought of the two. Verdict? The Vette is sick and I would have loved one but I really need a back seat for my son. Well long and short they treated me like crap acted like I was a broke bitch and didn't do much to earn my business. I drove 35-40 minutes away to get my car from a bigger and better dealer. They KNOW how to treat a customer. I've also referred 3 sales to my salesman and drive all the way there to get ALL of my service and buy my parts.

I also make sure to give the other crappy dealer the finger every time I drive by it...
Firefighter is offline   Reply With Quote