View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 11:10 AM   #12
Wizard1183

Drives: ABM SS2/RS M6
Send a message via Yahoo to Wizard1183
Quote:
Originally Posted by samman11 View Post
Oh man, tell me you don't think that all of the shit coming out of the cars isn't in some ways affecting our health? And global warming on top of it. Emissions have improved since the 70s, but still no emissions at all is NOT a bad thing for the air that we breath. I realize that cancer can come at us in many ways, but I can't believe that car exhausts do NOTHING harmful.
Oh I'm not saying that. Inhaling exhaust fumes and bathing in gasoline petroleum based products isn't exactly heartwarming. But let's look at the bigger picture of going green. Are you ready? The future...China! Overpopulation. Starvation. Cause if you're going to help ppl live longer? Something's got to give. The US barely produces cultivation. Sure, we have the land. But it's cheaper to import it. The US will never sustain anything for its own again. You think starvation is prevalent in the US now? Wait til there's overpopulation. This country can't sustain if it's ppl go towards starvation. Or should I say will refuse to help them. If they do? It'll be at the expense of others. Probably more working class lol

Life is short, drive it like you stole it!
Wizard1183 is offline   Reply With Quote