View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 12:13 PM   #293
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
I like OP's 5A SS rendering of the rear end, especially the fender flares to avoid having to install ugly-ass mud guards. However, I don't like the way the bottom line of rear diffuser and fender bottoms are jagged - use the 5B/RS diffuser that extends down more and curve the fender bottoms straight across meet it.
Hehe well that was still a work-in-progress. That's fixed along with many little details which are in the latest posting. I've also put the 3rd brake light on the back of the shark fin in this latest posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Well we damn sure don't want the competition to gank our lighting ideas!!
Ha! Well it would be very easy for anyone from the competition to implement it and as far as I know it's not being done by anyone anywhere. It's one of those things that the moment I thought of it I realized it would be one cool feature that would instantly distinguish not only the Camaro, but could be used on all GM cars. Considering how much design work I'm freely posting in this thread including some cool ideas that could also be used by other companies... there's a good reason why I'm not posting this one.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM