View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 10:44 AM   #653
45thAnniversary2SS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
And you like him blaming this all on race? I don't respect Cam as a person because of how he's acting (and how he's acted in the past). Heck, even this year he whined about an official not making a call and went to the press because the ref told him he hadn't earned that call yet. You guy's may (or may not) win the Super Bowl, however you can be exciting without being a douche.

I lived in Durham, NC for the last 3 years, and don't hate the Panthers at all. If it weren't for Cam, I'd be rooting for them 100%

Heck, I'm seriously considering rooting for the Broncos (a team I hate with the passion of a thousand fiery suns) because I want to see how Cam reacts when he doesn't win.
He didn't go to the press about that call. They asked him about it. See this is where a lot of his bad image comes from. People being ignorant.

I had a friend who is just like you. Would be a panthers fan if we didn't have Cam. His reason though... because he's black, so yes I do think race plays a factor, but not for everyone.