View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 03:34 PM   #22
MackSteelPrivateEye
Banned

Drives: 6 on the Flo' Super Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefirstcause View Post
My god I couldn't believe my reaction to see this picture. I was thinking in my head 'what the hell... I'm actually liking this first image...'

That said the other angles are still messing with me. But I really do like grey cars. And that middle section MUST be painted.

I really like the rear end. The lights look awesome off and on. The ridge/crease thing above the diffuser is a so so thing for me right now. Getting a better look at it here I like the ridge directly above the diffuser... but the little pinch/crease is something I need to see more of.

Here are some photoshops I just did. I removed the crease on the rear. I'd probably just fill that thing in with bondo and paint over it. If Chevy swallows a little pride and paints that middle bumper they could really save this refresh. =)

The hood vent is starting to suck because the shape shortens the hood instead of lengthening. Now definatly need hood stripe to relengthen. Also the rims just don't look agressive, need them in black or a different design.
MackSteelPrivateEye is offline   Reply With Quote