View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 05:41 PM   #642
wrbear
Banned

Drives: 2010, 2SS, IOM/CGM Stripes, 4/24/10
Another - Sharing - West Houston Meeting Place

For those of you Camaro lovers that are interested in getting together with a bunch of really great people from other clubs and free lancer car owners like me.I've been spreading the word around via multiple car clubs etc. so hears the deal:

Calling all muscle, modded, car loving, original, etc. cars people that like to hang out on a great TEXAS evening (except in the summer) Saturday night:.

There’s a new place in town.

Place: Coaches’ Sports Bar and Grill
Time: 5-8
Free Drink Ticket: (coke, lemonade, etc included and domestic beer if you wanna drink and drive your sweet ride after a beer)
Food Sports Bar – Good selection check it out at: Coaches Sports Bar & Grill
Coaches Sports Bar & Grill
Parking: Reserved for the cars
Open to all classes. models etc.…..just to hang out and talk cars and gather friendships….….what’s so bad about that?

Please note this is every Saturday. Respect yourcar clubs schedule. If you are a member of a car club that happens to be having a meeting at the same time.....do not attend this event. Attend your pre-planned club events first. RESPECT. Otherwise come on by plenty of parking, people, shade, breeze, plasma TV’s (Sports, pool tables and parking lots that can be seen from inside and outside to keep an eye on your ride).

Let’s thank Scott (Mopar)for this one….he promoted and has been working hard for the event to take place. He’s even offering his own time to valet park the cars……snort……

Hope to see ya there!!!!!

WRBEAR

and a special thanks to treerichard w/Westside Mustang Club(my co-pilot to the event...). He helped me dry my car off at the Wharton Car Show after we set up and it started pouring........I received 1st Place in class for his efforts! Thanks treerichard....Now that's the way true car people are to each other......family....

Last edited by wrbear; 07-01-2011 at 06:39 AM.
wrbear is offline   Reply With Quote