View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 03:32 PM   #40
LiquidDragon

Drives: 2013 1LT RS
Sorry if you don't like my opinions about your rendering but in my opinion it looks nothing like a Camaro or Mustang but is rather starting to resemble a late model C3 Corvette like say what someone from 1980 would say the future of the corvette would have been. Just my observations but the doors are to short to be coupe doors and are more the size of a 4 door sedans doors and the back window is way to bubble like and again resemble's a 1980 corvette back window. doesn't appear to have enough room for back seats which Camaro's have. the front fenders also resemble a C3 corvette's fenders. I would also try and come up with a better grill design rather that just throwing the current grill on your model. I would think that if you were going to try and design the C7 Camaro then i would look more towards a mix of the 80's and 90's Camaro for inspiration. I am in no way trying to say that i could do a better job than you and you did post on here asking people what they think and i am not trying to be mean towards you I am just letting you know what i think about the designs you posted. Please don't stop posting the pictures because if we all said we liked the first one and you stopped at that then you would never make it better and that is what i thought all this was about. keeps the updates coming
LiquidDragon is offline   Reply With Quote