View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 12:28 PM   #69
SS22

Drives: 2010 Blue Camaro RS
First off great work with the renderings! We are getting a clear picture of the cars bodywork. However, the taillights and the headlights at this point are pure speculation, we have no way yet (with the current test cars running around) to know how they will look. When the car is finally revealed to the world, I believe these components, which are so important to the character of the car will make or break the success of the new Camaro's design. Cant wait to see the real thing. I hope the new headlights looks futuristic and has some cool gimmick (lets be honest) that is iconic like the halos, as for the taillights I just hope for something much better than the 2014 refresh. Also just a quick gripe about the new greenhouse profile it reminds me too much of a 70's Chevelle, not a bad looking car by any means but it does not evoke a Camaro. I hope the actual car will prove to have harder more angular edges which will, in my opinion look more futuristic and represent a step forward, not backward. Time will tell.
Attached Images

SS22 is offline   Reply With Quote