View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #54
Frank in MD
Raining Blood

Drives: 2014 SS Performance Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Fail.
C'mon. One car and I'm wrong? Is ATS even out yet? Even if it's not, I'll give you that.... and I'll come back w/ Sonic, Cruze, Malibu, Impala.... nearly every car, nearly every class, heavier than all other makes. You named only one car in one class, and once is luck.

Twice? That's a trend, three times is a pattern, more than that and it's obvious.

Look, I'm a Chevy guy through and through, but to claim what I posted about Chevy and GM being heavier as false is just flat out wrong and you know it.... You're far too smart to deny what I'm saying.

I hope I'm wrong about the next gen Camaro still being heavier than the competition based upon GM's history. Having said that, I secretly hope that I'm not wrong about that, so I can keep my 5th gen. If the next gen were beautiful like the 5th gen, and had better power to weight I would have to trade my 5th gen, and I don't ever wanna do that b/c I love her far too much to ever part w/ her.

So, you're wrong! Ok?

2014 SS Performance Sedan #2974 - Red Hot 2 - S/R. & Spare. Built 01/09/14 #238 of 291 as configured
Frank in MD is offline   Reply With Quote