View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 06:49 PM   #23
Sapper12b
HTCC Member

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthZL1 View Post
I realize I drive a car that essentially screams "PAY ATTENTION TO ME", but in the grand scheme of things, when I'm commuting to work, leave me alone.

I just wonder why every jackass with Daddy issues in a "tuned" import with a wing and a fart can muffler OR a tuned Diesel truck wants to run me when I'm just trying to get to work. Surprisingly for me, that is mostly who try to challenge. Mustangs, Challengers, Chargers, etc. so far have just left me alone. As well they should, as I don't give a damn about them, and I don't race on the street (you know, because it's a really stupid thing to do). Granted I do find time to enjoy the car the way it should be (as much as I can, I'm still breaking it in), BY MYSELF.

I didn't buy this car to prove how big my peter is (okay, maybe a little) to every Thomas, Richard and Harold who thinks they can run!

Ugh... rant over. Just had 4 of these types dicking with me on the way to work this morning.

I've had very similar problems, diesel trucks and dropped/slammed trucks want to test me all the time. Every so often I'll get a mustang and more than usual a Honda Civic/Accord will want to race me when I'm on my way home from work.