View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 10:25 AM   #10
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: '16 Hyper Blue 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by trz174 View Post
I'm interested if this is after or a split off from the Sunday Cruise that MLEE is working. My return trip is to Oak Ridge and any excuse to run the Dragon with a bunch of Camaros is good for me. I'm also Ok to do this on Monday if MLEEs cruise means another day in Bowling Green.
Awesome! I updated the OP; let me know if you're in and I can add you to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicSimonis View Post
Definitely interested.
I'm leaning toward a Monday run. Would plan on making my way down there Sunday afternoon after the morning cruise.
Looks like this is what we'll do! I updated the OP; let me know if you're in and I can add you to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sscamaro View Post
Here is the motel I stayed when I was there after CamaroFest VI. It is right at the start of the Tail. Dragon Pitt Inn & BBQ.

www.dragonpittinnandbbq.com/
Thanks for the suggestion, this place looks great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapo View Post
My son and I did the tail last year, it was a blast, might go again, I think my time was 18 min for the 11 miles, not bad for the first time....
Let's do it again! I updated the OP; let me know if you're in and I can add you to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyferdie View Post
Thanks for the help, This looks like fun if people set it up I would like to head down it.
You got it! I updated the OP; let me know if you're in and I can add you to the list.