View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 12:32 AM   #261
Fenderaddict2
Opinionated bugger!

Drives: Boss 302, Mazda 2, Praga & Intrepid
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBrakeU2 View Post
Great looking car,but your either a ford guy or a chevy guy. As far as competition, I hope they run a some in the Conti tire series next year. The Z28 was GS champ last year, and the car to beat this season. We are seeing flashes of the old TA series again, total rebirth of Detroit pony car wars. Never though I would see it again in this lifetime. We are fortunate to have such amazing performance cars once again, and to "top it off" gas is now affordable! Someone pinch me, gotta be a dream right?
Ford Guy? GM Guy? Maybe in the 60's or 70's but now I'd rather call myself a North American Car Guy, and see the domestics setting world class standard again, and fearing nothing fast from Europe, stylish from the UK, well built from Germany, nor cheap from China. With Ford's (and Cadillac's) new attitude, I really think we are beginning to see the resurgence of the auto industry. Now if we could just get Chevy (except the 'Vette, or course) and Lincoln on the right path.

Follow me on forums everywhere as Fenderaddict2 or my kid on the track and Twitter @fastmyles
Fenderaddict2 is offline   Reply With Quote