View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 01:24 PM   #88
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
[QUOTE=Wizard1183;6863965]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Here ya go. Circle turn signals in front and the lower grill area is wider and a bit taller.
Attachment 541849

QUOTE]
Looks pretty good. I dont know if the circle blinker are a little too big though? I dont know? Im wondering what the lower grille looked like if you brought up even more? It seems like the front is missing something. Like theres too much bumper space and not enough accent. The license plate, could it be possible to raise it towards the middle bumper lip and then bring the lower grille even more towards the hood? I know, Im being picky as shit. lol Im just trying to come up with ideas to enhance your look and have it differentiate a little more.
Here it is with smaller turn signals moved a bit more toward the center, and with the license plate moved up and lower grill cutout widened and moved up more. Keep in mind your eye is down near the license plate level so this is a perspective you'd never really be looking at the car with normally. If you were standing up and looking down the car would look a bit different. I wish I could put this design into a 3d program and do some perspective renderings.
Name:  2016 2013-08-06 at 11.19.10 AM.jpg
Views: 1430
Size:  62.2 KB

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM