View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 11:43 AM   #278
mabroox
Camarwo

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray 2SS/RS
- Bring in Corvette's new interior, materials, color HUD, displays, etc.
- Simplify the controls on the steering wheel. Controls should be Intuitive
- Selectable color for dash lighting (even if footwell lighting is not selected as option)
- HD Radio
- Driver seat memory (just kidding, no one is driving this but me)
- Improved rear camera with path markers based upon wheel deflection
- Autoclimate control
- Cooled front seats. (Seats warm-up when you sit in them, they never get colder without help)
- Get rid of Bowtie on steering wheel. It's overkill. We know it's a Chevy. Put the Bowtie on the front and rear of car only..SS's should have SS on the front as standard (instead of Bowtie.
- Bring mail slot to all versions; functional in SS
- Make heritage grill standard but with better fitting materials
- Make HotWheel blue color available for non-special edition models
- More durable paint job
- Painted heritage stripes as an option instead of decal stripes
- Firebird/Trans Am Special Edition
- If not already standard, have smoked tail lights on all models
- Retain halo lights
- Front parking sensor
- Side mirrors with blind spot warning/tilt in reverse
- Lane change assist/adaptive cruise control
- Large trunk opening
- Keep blade spoiler option
- Make Magnetic ride suspension from ZL1 standard on SS
- Keep AFM (optional on stick or have mode to disable); let's face it -- fuel economy is becoming more important, so we need to make AFM available
- Bottomline: Let's forget about performance for a second: Chevy has Ford beat on visual design, so I'm not worried about how it's going to look. That said, Ford has Chevy beat on innovation. Look at all the safety and interior upgrades Ford has done over the last several years (blind spot, radar, adaptive cruise control, lane control, interior options and customization, etc). I want the new Camaro to be innovative, but at the end of the day, a C6 needs to be an American Muscle Car. It needs to be a Camaro. If Mustang is going with Euro-Styling..I want Camaro to scream 'Merica.

"Subtle 'bowtie' touches are fine, however not like it is on the Camaro. Everyone knows a Camaro is a Chevy, like they do with the Vettes. Lets lose some of the bowies. Not all, just some. Perhaps the old school badges, "Camaro by Chevrolet"."

- Oh and a website that actually allows you to display your customed/optioned Camaro with the options you selected. Camaro is a fast car, the website should be fast too.
mabroox is offline   Reply With Quote