View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 03:39 PM   #77
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham View Post
I see you drive an 02...I wanted to comment without trying to discredit your opinions....

The interior of this gen car is at least as good or better than the Mustang's unimaginative one. I really enjoy it, and it's impressed every person that's sat inside, to date...some even saying "wow, this is REALLY nice..."

The trunk is VERY functional (ask me how I got a 10x10 tent in there), the opening was just a little on the small side

The blind spots don't exist if you adjust the mirrors properly...And the parts of the car that make it look so awesome contribute to that visibility thing: you can't have one without loosing the other.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, as you said earlier...but based on your comments, I can't help but wonder if you've ever driven one?
B&*(& please, the only thing with more hard plastic than the Camaro is a Fisher Price Cozy Coupe.

Both cars need an update on the Interior (Camaro Needs the Materials, Mustang Needs the Design [I love both them though])

There is nothing award wining about the Camaro's interior, either car for that matter, that Concept Camaro Interior and Giugario Mustang Interior though

The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote