View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 08:19 AM   #112
tooslow
Banned

Drives: 4 Wheels, Gasoline Engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWDOWN View Post
We know PLENTY about you. You love to play the nose-tweaker on several GM-centered sites. Using several different names. "tooslow" happens to be the most apt one you use...

But you DID exactly what I cited, on this Forum...you're NOT denying you butted in where you had NO BUSINESS being, your posts were taken down, you were admonished and THOSE are also FACTS. Would you like me to get a Mod in here to confirm your inexcusable actions? Please say yes...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...48453&page=400

THAT is why the post count for 10,000 is somewhat LESS...YOUR DELETES.

So you need to be insulted with yourself. That's called self-loathing. Something I do NOT suffer from, but you should...
He swings, and misses. Multiple times. This is the ONLY GM-centric site I post on, and this is the only screen name I use on ANY forum I participate on. You also seem to think I reside in the western US, when the fact is I'm located on the opposite side of the country. These, my friend, are FACTS.

As far as butting in where I "had no business", last time I checked the House of Zzzzzzzz was an open forum. If you wanted it to be exclusive to you and a few of your like minded friends, then you should have set it up as an invitation-only forum. Would you like me to get with one of the Mods to make that happen?
tooslow is offline   Reply With Quote