View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 12:03 PM   #18
AmericanMike

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS FIFTY
Quote:
Originally Posted by keon718nyc View Post
Ok, so out of good heart and faith i would be willing to sacrifice a Stamp/Envelope & 2 pcs of Resistors in a little baggie to 8 more people on this thread aside from "Adrian97c" that would really like them. No charge to anyone!!! First 8 that reply they want them in this post and send me their address ect. for shipping in the USA only please.

A little off topic -

Long story really short...... When shit hits the fan as it has done for me in the past week dealing with my personal & business debit cards had been compromised due to fraudulent charges in excess of over $7000 and recent times my business taking massive hits of slow sales and not many customers coming through my doors throwing me more into debt day by day, i try to keep a positive mind and really makes me happy i can do something to make someone else happier in life. I always been this way but never been so down in my life at this time financially both me and my wife and 6yr old daughter. I even wonder when my lease is up if my credit will be ok to get into another car at this point and don't want to have that but CC debt got me in the end here. Anyhow, what i am trying to say is i don't mind helping people out and even know life can look great from pictures and a nice looking car, it really can turn fast on you and can loose everything in a snap including you mind LOL.

Thanks again guys for the support and glad help out here a tad.
I would like a pair please!!! And Thank you!!! Will send address privately.
AmericanMike is offline   Reply With Quote