View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 06:35 PM   #3
Jackass
Doing what I like to do

Drives: 1963 Landrover
SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
CHICK, CHICK, CHICK, CARVE CARVE CARVE- That's the sound of clay being modeled into another work of Art in GM's secret studio X. The new 6th Gen Camaro with world class performance from the LT1 V8, Stunning head turning and bold new design, Magnetic Ride Control only GM can do, Push start button son no more keys to start the engine, interior that looks above and beyond with contrast stitching on the seats. I want the 50th Anniversary SS in an awesome Blue color please please GM like the Laguna Blue on the C7 Corvette!!!! GM will have the world class design that brings people into the showrooms for the new Camaro and will easily beat the new Mustang design. And it will be in the sequel to the new Transformers movie coming this year. It's being built with the new Bat Mobile for the Batman vs. superman movie. GM Design is #11111. Peters and Ed Welburn are crafting the 6th Gen Camaro to turn more heads than ever because they won't play it safe like that Fusion based Mustang. Team Camaro won't let us down----- Keep The
Faith!!!
Please get me one of those Cards , yeah , those cards that gives one the right to buy that stuff legally , smoking kind , thanks !
Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote