View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 09:35 AM   #178
RJZJR

Drives: in progress 3rd Gen BBC 4L80e fab 9
Like to comment ...awsome art work... I think by the side pictures from first video there is side vent in rear quarter...saw two air bleeds in the plastic camo ...door spear stops at rear of door? ...front fender had some sort of bubbles at top and bottom in camo... looks covered like an add on not molded in ... front lower bumper cover had mount holes and gap in plastic inner fender mount bottom of wheelwell.. like some thing missing. Can only hope this thing is light...like 3000 to 3300 light weight...I know some of the zl1 guys like the heavy weight ...700 lbs is 7 tenths in the qtr mile less weight more mpgs...sounds like win win.. I know one of the other guys said nobody will buy stripped down models. ...Z28 duh... doesn't have to be a Z28 just light... sports car not Caddy weight stripped down 69 camaro /nova 2850 lbs w small block ..weight is the culprit ...with all the advanced equipment GM has at there disposal carbon fiber aluminum investment casting high strength steel come on ..they have imo...the best designers and performance in the industry! Not exotic stuff just simple engineering excersizes lighter stronger the better... just build a good one if I don't like some thing I'll fix it thanks GM ...hope your reading
RJZJR is offline   Reply With Quote