View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 12:12 AM   #1711
Fenderaddict2
Opinionated bugger!

Drives: Boss 302, Mazda 2, Praga & Intrepid
I originally ventured over here to find out more about the ZL1 as I considered my next car purchase. It initially seemed impressive, but the cost, narrow gains over the Boss and it's blown vulnerability made me hesitant. Then the Shelby comes out punching. Fastest car, no doubt with its 200 MPH bragging rights. But even though it suffers no gas guzzling tax its thirst for fuel is a bit off-putting. And in spite of its improved cooling I'm not so sure its blower wouldn't hinder the car just like the ZL1. At the end of the day both these cars are about, and deliver on bragging rights. I'll be looking for a '13 Boss to compliment my '12 after all. Performance, fun, value and a driving experience that's simply exciting all the time. Kind folks here told me to be happy with my ride. And I am. Boss 302 takes the podium IMHO, the blown oval and bow tie boys can fight among themselves. In off to the track in the big boys toy.

Follow me on forums everywhere as Fenderaddict2 or my kid on the track and Twitter @fastmyles
Fenderaddict2 is offline   Reply With Quote