View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 04:32 AM   #91
Ken_
Tally Ho!

Drives: 13 2SS/RS 6M, 05 Mitsubishi Evo 8
It's really funny how this whole thing is so blown out of proportion about something nobody really knows. Take a look at the import/compact side. We got guys who are shoving V8 naturally-aspirated into cars only a few years ago would have been laughed at. These are cars that want the reliability and availability of V8 power in a lighter chassis. They understand the math of power:weight BUT at the same time, they aren't knocking each other for what's under the hood. I'm from that camp. I also respect the "essence" of what a muscle car is. That's why I also have and love my SS with the LS3. It is what it is. No replacement for displacement and import guys know that. Power-adders such as turbos and supercharges will give any engine the feel of bigger displacement. It's all in the math. Anyway, stop getting butt-hurt on what someone's opinion is or something nobody on here has a direct influence on a business decision. Love your Camaro. I love mine, and I love cars and engines and being an underdog.
Ken_ is offline   Reply With Quote