View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #98
Z Boss
Camaro Addiction

Drives: 68SS81Z2887IROC97Z28SS,12ZL1,22ZLE
History is repeating itself...again. Remember how 5th gen internet renderings began to appear long before the concept cars arrived with blogs and threads. Once the concepts began showing up, forum photos and threads followed again while all the while Chevrolet is watching, more importantly listening to us and taking notes. The end result, given mass production limitations, govenrment regulation constraints and practical costs resulted in the fastest, safest and baddest Camaros available to the public.

I for one was so excited about the ZL1 it reminded me of when I was 16 and was waiting for my 1980 Z28 - can't sleep and Camaro anticipation consumed most of my free time. I am a grown damn man for goodness sake!! My prediction is this: with Ed Welburn at the design helm, the 6th gen Camaro will be another huge success! Of course, the killer performance model will probably not be available until year 3 again.

Hey Chevrolet, can we engineer a couple of ZL1 \ Z28 like performance packages in year one so I don't have to wait until year 3 again?
2012 Camaro ZL1 VIN #0004
ZL1, Ashen Grey, Black Leather, 6 speed, suede, exposed carbon fiber weave, gray stripe
Current Status: Cruisin' !!
3800 Produced: 1/27/2012
6000 Delivered To Customer: 4/27/2012
Z Boss is offline   Reply With Quote