View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 09:18 PM   #63
Bhobbs

Drives: 2015 SS 1LE Red Hot, 1970 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
Well, one more thing...lol...

That may be the case with Porsche, BMW and Mustang....

Camaro Generations 1-5 all have had upgrades, engine changes, styling re-freshes, etc during their Generational run... They were very distinct from each other in styling generation to generation overall ...perhaps the Gen6 will be the end of that distinction for Camaro...and why some (maybe just me) are looking for something different....
I know but that is one thing that I don't like about the Camaro. There is no lineage to its design. I hope this is the start of a Camaro continually looking like a Camaro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt3130 View Post
So anyone that doesn't agree with your opinion is a "Nancy?"

You're right, but when you do all of that and make the car look 95% the same as the outgoing model, it doesn't appear that way. Even evolutionary designs are typically quite a bit different than their predecessors. The prototypes appear to be a 5th gen rebuilt on the ATS platform using the Corvette's engine and transmission.

This could be Corvette 2.0, where the prototypes were underwhelming and the final product turned out fantastic. I really hope that's the case here.
We are still looking at a camo'd car. We haven't seen the final design. I'm not going to judge the car until I have seen it in person.

I expect the car to look similar to the 5th gen but be different in many ways.