View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 11:17 PM   #34
Daily1LE

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamero6 View Post
it all depends on the money.

One of those cars loaded get dangerously close to a camaro/mustang V8, used at least. They aren't more reliable, and gas mileage if you plan on beating on them, it's not going to be that much less.

The miata is a classic and keeps the value. Plus the new one with the convertible hard top is nice. Make sure you fit in it. It's small.
May I ask which car you think gets dangerously close to a V8 Camaro or Mustang? Both of these MSRP new for under 34k.

And I must disagree on the gas mileage comment. I can't speak to the GR86, but my friends N averages over 50% better MPG than I do in my Camaro. Granted I run E85, but even without it, it's still not even close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyZrider View Post
Pick the car with the best aftermarket....imo both of those are blah ...not a fan of either of those manufacturers....the type r or vw golf r are both better rides...I'm partial to vw so the golf r gets my vote ...
While I agree, price has to be kept in mind. Both of the cars you listed are over 12-14k more sticker than the GR86 or the N. Not really fair to compare them even if they are in the same market.

Last edited by Daily1LE; 03-25-2024 at 11:44 PM.
Daily1LE is offline   Reply With Quote