View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 10:19 PM   #251
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71_z28 View Post
You guys hatin on the 6th generation concept have no clue what a muscle car looks like. Muscle cars are finally getting back to that muscle car feel. I personally feel like the car looks great. And to whoever said that the other muscle cars like the mustangs and challengers are going to a more modern look really? The mustangs are dead on the 1st gen of turdstangs and the challenger is an almost mirror image of its first generation. Come on gear heads get a grip. Hatters... Gonna hate
Huh? None of use have seen a concept for the 6th gen Camaro. Are you referring to the Code130R from the Detroit Autoshow? Because thats not a Camaro concept. And GM has shown nothing else that could possibly be thought of as a Camaro.

As for the rest ... I'll agree that the Challenger looks like a 9/8ths scale version of the one from the early 70's. But the Mustang? It only looked kinda close from 2005 - 2009. Since the 2010 refresh there hasn't been much resemblance to the old cars, aside from a handful of design cues that keep it instantly recognizable as a Mustang.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote