Thread: Red 2.0T car
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 07:24 AM   #64
Eata34

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT
Totally made my motivation grow even stronger. Im young, 20 years old, working at a Chevrolet dealership, getting my foot in the door for a bright (and expensive) future. Instead of getting a V8 at the start, I want to wait and let the anticipation and excitement build up. I plan to get a 2017 Turbo 2LT RS. I made sure to get the 2LT as I like all the creature comforts. With this car, I plan to slowly modify it.

I love the Camaro. Ive been a fanatic since 2010. I was a kid when my grandpa got the new 2010 Camaro when it was first released. Ever since then, over my high school years, I have always loved it with a passion. He always let me drive it, even through high school. And on my graduation night, we went back to his house for a *big suprise*. When we got there, he told me to go stand by the Camaro, and as I got next to the car, my grandpa pulled the key fobs out of his pocket and handed them to me and said "You deserve it". I was excited and confused at the same time. But i was happy. And now that I have my foot in the door to a company I love working with, Im wanting to get a newer Camaro. I have so many plans for my new car!

Future Car Mods-
1LE Replica Rims
1LE Replica Spoiler
1LE Replica Sidekdirts and Front Splitter
(Basically everything 1LE)
Im a huge fan of the 1LE, you can't blame me...

Other mods include-

Catch Can
Cold Air Intake
A performance and suspension tune
Borla Dual Mode Exhaust

Hope you guys enjoyed my future hobby and story!
Eata34 is offline   Reply With Quote