View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 07:24 PM   #88
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettzel View Post
Not trying to be condescending, or an ass or anything... You say that I need to admit your render looks more like a 69, and it does, but really, looks far from it regardless.. And why does it matter which looks more like a 69? Also, the second gen of the 5th gen, is the 6th gen, so there should be some evolution, but the second gen, original, had only the first gen to work from, so it had no line of evolving cars to build off
My point was simply the back of my render was closer to a 69 Camaro back than Bruno's. The only reason why it mattered in this context was because the back of my concept was described as looking like a Testarossa (which it doesn't) and of not looking like a Camaro which it looked a lot more like than a Testarossa, that was all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettzel View Post
Dude, you know what, I really don't wanna be an ass to you. I dig what you are doing, but not sure that the design is fit for the next, or any future Camaro. That is literally all I want to communicate to you. Keep working with the program, better your skills, and take it from there. Sorry for my words spoken earlier, I meant no offense with them.
Gotcha and that's cool. It may not be for a Camaro. I'm starting to think it would be worthwhile to have GM create a new class of sports car that's an entry-level below the Camaro since performance Camaro's are getting so expensive.

Feel free to comment; don't think I don't want feedback... all I ask is if at all possible, describe what you don't like and why. If you can give some indication of what you WOULD like to see that would be even better.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote