View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 10:11 PM   #67
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetLegend View Post
I would like to see more performance packages on the base SS other than just the 1LE. For instance the new Mustang has a performance package that replaces all the front rubber bushings with metal heim joints. How great is that? It's such a pain to make this change yourself and I would happily pay an extra $1,100 over 3 years for it.

Would REALLY like to see the LT1 come over to the SS (I think this will obviously happen) with an OEM oil catch can (DI's are bad about valve gunk...).

Please no 7 speed, please no 7 speed. It's just a silly amount of gears to mate up to a 6.2L v8...

Fix the damn clutch slave cylinder issues. It ruins the tranny and makes it shift crappy after maybe 50k. They spent so much effort to get this box rowing nicely (even synchro'd reverse) and then they let the clutch eat it? So dumb.

Find workers who can build/install a rear differential properly.

Magnetic ride option.

Better stability control package for track use please.

Better sound, the stock exhaust system is downright anti-american.

Resist all things retro. Perhaps chill out on the stupid gauge pack options.

Of course make it weigh less, this isn't even worth saying as it is a given GM will do this, it is in their best interest for economy and Alpha is lighter than Zeta.

Resist any silly front grille area chrome strips (2014 makeover and C7 are massive offenders in this category, the C7 looks like it's wearing head gear or a retainer or something).

Maybe 20" wheels as standard on the SS is a little too 50 cent. Reign that in a bit.

The steering wheel: why have the music controls on the right-hand side of the wheel? If your right hand is free the head unit is only 14" away... Music controls on the left (so you can use either hand) and cruise goes on the right. Can't believe this happened.

Don't "GM" the interior too bad. We don't need Recaro this and Sparco that and Momo over here all just for marketing, just don't GM it.

That is about it from me.
" For instance the new Mustang has a performance package that replaces all the front rubber bushings with metal heim joints." Are you sure?
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote