View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 06:44 AM   #124
KahunaSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrando View Post
You are hitting 60 at the end of 2nd going into third. First is going to top at 35 MPH. Look back at the charts I posted.

My P-Zeros don't scream but I feel the ass swinging back and forth.

Your speedometer is now reading slow. You will be going 35 when it reads 40. Your odometer will be adding more miles than you are actually accruing. On the bright side you can now drive over the limit according to your speedometer and actually be at the speed limit!

The ECM for the V8 has a counter. If it is higher than 1 it has been changed. If you only do a speedometer change and don't change it back I am sure the pros at GM can see that. But we can't control their decisions.

If you go all out and decrease torque control and bump up the shift speeds that will probably blow your whole powertrain warranty. The car is designed and built to specifications that won't destroy the engine/transmission/differential, etc.

A 3200 stall will definitely blow your warranty. But it will perk up the hairs on the back of your neck!
Thanks .. Im actually off/under by 7 mph.. i used my GPS to check my speed ( I'm not as dumb as my letters look.. (hahha) .. it dead accurate in my wifes car. I guess nest time somebody needs to check their speed they can do what i did,,, also there is a "whats my speed APP" so u don't need the gps just your phone...i figured the 3200 would blow it all...so those those mail order tunes are bullshit,, the ones that say it would bring your car back to stock so the dealer won't be able to tell.. also i am said to report my flow masters did not fit.. i have a body kit on the car that came from gm and it throws of the alignment on the damn muffler. but on the upside i just put to straight backs and it sounds great. not too loud and not too quite.. just enough to give it a nice growl. i saved myself 400 bucks,, thats good enough for me!! Thanks again for all your info!! any more tips so i can boost HP without voiding the rest of my warranty would be much appreciated,,
KahunaSS is offline   Reply With Quote