View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 07:36 PM   #32
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapcam View Post
I really like the 4 head light design it gives it a Firebird and 3rd Gen Camaro look.
I agree. It definitely adds a bit of heritage feel without being exactly retro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cnd chance View Post
I really like what your on to here. I'd like to see more of a coke bottle shape to the sides of the body. With new technologies auto manufacturers are putting more and more contour into the body's shape. It also assist in the aerodynamics. What do you think?
Yeah that's on the list of things to do. Right now I'm focusing on the overall shape before I start tweaking things. I'll post a snapshot of the polygon grid so you can get an idea of what this process looks like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Doc...looking good! I can't believe all of the time your pouring into this lol. But its all good.
Well actually I'm using this as an educational process so I can do other things I'm working on. I always get a better understanding of how things work if I'm trying to actually create something rather than random generic tutorials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
It will need more Coke bottle to fit the square wheel and tire setup with 315/30/19s.
I think I'm going to do the wheels next before I get much farther because much of the body shapes and sculpting will depend on the wheels being in position.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote