View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 12:33 PM   #144
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverds View Post
I think the change is noticeble, but too subtle in my opinion, to address the visual mass of that front bumper. But thank you for entertaining my suggestion and interpreting it into your model.
Patience padawan. It takes a bit to figure out what to change, how and how much. Here's a further revision; I moved the entire upper front of the car down some and revised the front fender line. I also made some changes to the brake cooling cutouts in front to help balance out the upper bumper area.

Name:  2016 Camaro rev 3a.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  83.9 KB

Just so you can appreciate what's required to make changes of this size, here's what I see on my computer screen when I'm working on this:

Name:  2016 Camaro rev 3a1.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  162.6 KB

It takes awhile to think about what I want to change and how to do it without messing everything up. There are a lot of subtle details in the mesh that I have to keep track of and change accordingly to follow changes made elsewhere.

If you look at the current 2014 refresh front, what mine looks like now with the revised front bumper area is not all that much different than the 2014.

Name:  2014 3q front.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  121.6 KB

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote