View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 08:58 AM   #15

Drives: Getaway Special
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrs396 View Post
I love the direction this is going however I am with KMPrenger about the side of the car. As clean as it is I like the general shape but to me it needs a little excitement. I have been stuck on the vents and never seemed to make them work especially with using MS Paint, yet I couldn't make myself move away from them. Please forgive my amateur job but this is what I was thinking for the side somewhat. I know the shading is probably wrong and it is hard to make a good straight angled line with paint but I took a shot.

I cannot believe the time you spend on this Doc and I am impressed.
May I simply suggest that the vertical vent on the front fenders are reminiscent of those on the dodge charger.... and starting to lose it's individuality from that one big feature alone. And the rear roof pillars are starting to get a bit too skinny... and look like alot of others on the street. What I would like to see is rear windows that roll down to give the new Camaro a Hardtop vs current sedan feeling. The "extended openness" would be welcome feeling... especially in a smaller platform vehicle.