View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 03:49 PM   #10
DevilKnightFalcon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Send a message via AIM to DevilKnightFalcon Send a message via Yahoo to DevilKnightFalcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
I'm sure you meant the rumor is the '2012' will push near 330...But the article is for the 2014 cadillac ATS...which will hit dealers in 2013, so that could mean the 2013 or 2014 Camaros will get the new engines as well.

Who knows what will happen in 2016, assuming GM DOES wait that long for the next generation Camaro. As much as I hate to say it, if the weight is low enough they may just go for a powerful turbo'd 4 in the base car, skip the V6, and offer a V8......but man I think a 330+ HP V6 with gearing options in a lighter weight V6 would be so sweet!
Yes I meant the 2012. Honestly (and I know most people don't like to admit this) but I think the most likely thing is that the base will be a turbo 4. The super sport will be a twin turbo V6 and then the high performance model (competitor to the GT500) would be a V8.

MBRP Catback/Magnaflow Resonated X/Airraid V2 CAI/Dash ABL/Interior LEDs/Custom Paint/Jet Coated American Racing LT Headers/High Flow cats/Trifecta Tune
DevilKnightFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote