View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 08:07 AM   #97
unkillsam

Drives: 2012 Camaro LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdepew View Post
If Chevy does too much to protect the Corvette by keeping the Camaro overweight or underpowered, they risk seriously shooting themselves in the foot. It won't be able to compete with the Mustang or other competitors. The Camaro's sales dwarf the Corvettes. While I'm sure a Corvette has higher margins, I highly suspect the actual profits from Camaro are higher than Corvette. They can't afford to make the Camaro non-competitive.

I am amazed that alot of people on this thread like the rear of the C7 Corvette. I think the Corvette looks really good with the exception of the rear, which I think is hideous with the droopy mascara vents and way too large black rear diffuser. I think the rear of the 2014 Camaro refresh was a big step back, but I don't think it looks horrible. I am concerned Chevy might mess up the new Camaro, or at least the rear of it.
Exactly. Stop it GM with putting huge rear diffusers on your cars. Chevy got it right with the 2010-2013 Camaro. Making it twice as big makes it 4x worse.
unkillsam is offline   Reply With Quote