View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:52 PM   #139
ThaCamaroKid

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
I just want reasonable things.... Sorry if I get lengthy I love my cars

Slightly lighter, nothing insanely unreasonable, my SS comes in around what? 3850 lbs? I'd like the SS to come in wet around 3600 lbs. ZL1 or Z28 version whatever they go with to come in around 3800, we all know the Camaro is supposed to be a bigger heavier car than the mustang, that is how it was advertised when it came out years ago, but that doesnt mean it cant be light; or lightish

I think it is safe to assume the engine that will be used will be the LT1 that is in the new corvette. I think requesting an LS7 is unreasonable, they already have three versions the economy, the SS, and the Big boy ZL1/Z28. Having 4 versions is ALOT. IT would be nice but it is not reasonable. Besides an inline 4 is already in discussions so this would make 5 versions, FIVE, that's ALOT!

Make it new, like the C7 vette, ground up all new frame, tranmission, everything the whole bunch, dont re use parts for it that were made for other cars. THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

Less plastic, or no plastic, i know its cheap and easy to use but get rid of it or make it look more appealing. Ironic make plastic look attractive. But it does look cheap and I hope the C6's dont have that feel, I dont feel it in my car but it does have a bit much plastic on the inside

More interior color options, for a C5 we could get black, grey, beige, or orange, well I dont like grey or beige, and why is the only sporty color orange? why not a red? or blue? white? or something, anything.

Make everything follow a function, give things a purpose for the car, dont slap them on as an after thought, I know that was alot but alot needs to be done and I cant wait to see what Chevrolet comes up with for the C6's.

375RWHP/399RWTQ
ThaCamaroKid is offline   Reply With Quote