Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Yeah I should stop working on creating anything because this:

Attachment 597615

Looks EXACTLY like these...

Attachment 597618
Attachment 597616
Attachment 597617

...mine even has mirrors, headlights and a spoiler! What was I thinking?!!!

You know, some of you really need to stop and think before you post. Do you honestly think there's going to be styles and designs like nothing ever seen before by anyone anywhere? That somehow even though it has 4 wheels, seats, mirrors, windows, headlights, tail lights, engine up front and has to be a "muscle" car, a NEW shape is going to be possible that doesn't even remotely look like anything done before?? Grow up!!! These ridiculous "it looks like (image of car from the past)" posts are absolutely worthless. If you can't be positive and constructive like some of the others in this thread who are doing a great job of getting into the spirit of this effort, then don't even bother posting.

Since we know GM people look at these threads, wouldn't it be great if we could give them the impression we care about design and want to contribute something other than the glaring evidence of what a bunch of immature divas some of the customer base can be? This is a CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT thread with the key word being DEVELOPMENT. I'm taking constructive feedback, ideas and suggestions and putting them into 3 dimensional images. Are any of you negative critics who say this looks like some other car from the past offering anything useful? If you think you "know better" then by all means show us what you've got. CONTRIBUTE like some of the others are or just don't post. If any more of these kinds of useless posts keep showing up which do nothing but waste space and clutter up the thread, I'm going to start asking mods to delete them.

Nobody is making anyone come in here; if you don't like what you see, that's okay...just be specific about what you don't like and why, and offer some suggestions as to what changes you would like to see. Think positive and creative. If you're just going to be condescending, mocking, negative and complain then stay out cause I don't need you in here.

Design is usually evolutionary and rarely revolutionary. Hell, just changing tail lights sets some people off...