View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 05:32 PM   #20
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Here are my thoughts on the design:

- The rear braking duct for cooling just behind the rear doors has to go. I just don't see the purpose in it. It's not a Corvette or a high end exotic and it doesn't go with the flow of the car.
- The curved fenders at the bottom of the wheels have to go. These will just make it very hard to jack the car up and get a tire off because the tire won't drop with the suspension, and if it does the tire will bottom out on the fender possibly wrecking them.
- I think the front end really does look Corvette "like", Square it off a bit and add in a small upper grill for cooling. And with the big signal lights on the side, integrate the headlights into them will make for a better flow (HID projectors would look nice).
- I still see the roofline as a bit too high, but maybe with squaring off the front end a bit that might help with hiding that.
- The back end needs a rear diffuser around the exhaust pipes to hide them a bit. They hang down too much like a 60's muscle car.

I am not trying to be to harsh, just giving my honest opinion. It is great that you are doing this and it will be fun to watch the progress of your design. Keep it up!
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote