View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 02:07 PM   #17
Mishimoto
Account Suspended

Drives: Mostly Stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffchad View Post
A bunch of guys have had issues on 13-15 cars with the full intake (seems like the fix is distancing the air filter as far from the MAF as possible) and the intake tube I remember seeing two separate issues that had a non-paper filter. As I dislike oiled filters it was (in my mind) just more evidence against oiled filters. They work, no doubt, but they do have downsides.

Regardless of anyone's opinions of the situation, the LTG MAF & factory calibration is extremely sensitive to certain changes, and CELs have been thrown on catch cans, removing the silencer in the stock intake tube, intakes, a TB swap, and bone stock LTGs even have history of throwing codes for fuel trim out of spec due to excessive idling (per GM technical database via my dealer).
Thanks for some extra insight on the issue!

Just make sure you guys let us know of any issues that come up in the mean time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Haha I'm not as big a mishi fan as i let on. They still havent sent me my free inflatable penguin. Bout the only good thing i can say they have in my own opinion is the radiator hoses and catch cans. And boy did tjey make those a pain to drain if you don't have small skinny arms and hands.

I'm actually about to update that thread as well, check it out in a few

Also we do offer drain kits for the catch cans to take the struggle out of servicing the cans

-Nick
Mishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote