View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:44 PM   #96

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyder View Post
A ZL1 is a Camaro with a few cosmetic changes and performance upgrades....by slapping on a ZL1 hood or a badge, they aren't trying to imitate a different car.....If you started putting the body of a Ferrari on a Carolla frame, then you would have something similar to a fake Rolex.

Where are you living that there is such a high proliferation of people ZL1 badging their Camaro's that yours is common place now?

And why in the world are so many people upset about it? The ZL1 is mass produced, meaning you aren't even remotely unique......you payed a crap load of extra money for those magnetic shocks, but not unique in the least....
Easy, Tiger...first, I don't own a ZL1...lol...second, I'm not in the least upset about what people put on their cars....third, why do you defend those who use ZL1 parts, then slam the actual ZL1 car?...

Until I see a thread that says "I Bought a Used ZL1..!!!...Turns Out it was a Fake!!!...WTF???"...then I'll believe those who get all upset about putting on different parts have an argument....But I don't think that will ever happen...