View Single Post
Old 05-23-2023, 08:48 AM   #458
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by HartfordRacingCaptain View Post
No delivery yet as far as I am aware, but I noticed 2 interesting things. First, my truck no longer appears on my dealer’s site or the Chevrolet inventory search results at all. I did have the link saved to the Chevrolet inventory tracker though, and the link still works, it just doesnt appear in the search results any more. (link)

Secondly, it looks like the rubber mud flaps i have had on my order since November 4th have been completely removed from my window sticker, without any input from me, which i didnt know was possible.
That thing has got to be coming soon lol. Man, never would have thought that shipments would get this bad. A combination of timing issues, logistics issues, and bad luck really put the brakes on this pretty hard. I've been waiting for a white Canyon AT4 to come into my local dealer for months so I can go check it out and maybe test drive. Not interested to buy it though...it's not a color I want. My luck is that it's probably a sold order and I'll never see it. There is another GM dealership about 40 miles or so away from me that did get one Canyon in, but it's gone now.