View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 09:36 AM   #42
nikeair042
VENOM

Drives: Pontiac G8
Great job on the render! I do have to say though, I really hope the rear tail lights do not look like the 2014-2015. The original "square" tail lights were unique and when you saw them, you knew Camaro. Now when I see the 14-15's at night I can't tell its a Camaro until I get closer. But unfortunately I think Chevy will stay the course of ugly tail lights. The Corvette went from round to rectangle, so that means Camaro had to suffer. And you can't go back to square because I think the Malibu now uses square.

As for the front, really like front bumper, looks mean. But the hood, please bring back the mail slot or something really aggressive looking. Putting a cheap plastic black "breather" on the hood is really cheesy. Why not a true ram air functioning hood?

And the interior really needs an overhaul. I think the current interior is very cheap looking with all the plastic and dead space. Hopefully they jazz it up a bit so it doesn't look like a Rubbermaid factory.
Appearance Mods: Red painted calipers, 20% Rear Tint, 35% Side Tint, front side marker tint, G8 GT Visor decals, V8 Badge, L76 oil cap, Roto-Fab Radiator cover, G8 GT Badge, shorty antenna, CF intake tube, CF plenum cover, GXP rear diffuser, red/black shifter, SLP black spoiler, gloss black roof
Performance Mods: Roto-Fab intake, Borla Cat-Back exhaust, hood-vent mod, VMS Tune, 160*, SLP LT headers, Camaro brembo's and rotors, BMR suspension parts, Eibach springs
nikeair042 is offline   Reply With Quote