View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 09:29 PM   #13
Zezima

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeDawn View Post
The New Camaro is very nice and i'm relieved after the bad renders last night. I like the Blue and the Red for the 2016 but since I have a red now, i'll most likely go with the Blue to switch things up.

What I don't get is how people are saying that Dodge has the Hellcat. Well yeah but how much is the Hellcat and can the average person afford it? Most likely no. So REALISTICALLY SPEAKING the only people who can afford a Hellcat are people making an income of over 100k unless they have NO OTHER BILLS which here in California I'm being billed for everything I do including breathing the air.

I hope that when the time comes i'll be able to afford the V8 since I have a V6 now and want a better growl. The question is when the time comes how much will my monthly payments be and what other priorities do I have.

So in my opinion after today's debut, I believe GM will be once again the King in sale-numbers. I just hope that the price is fair. California is not friendly towards the poor and middle-class and everything from Food to Gas is nuts!

Just looked at the price for Regular about 20 minutes ago coming back from work and it's at 3.85 a gallon for 87 Octane. NUTS!
The Hellcat is 60k first, and second, the writer of this thread put Dodge on the spot like they are inferior
Zezima is offline   Reply With Quote